How to do it:
Go to your admin panel : Appearance > Widgets > add a Widget.
Widget definition : HTML
Widget key : Donate_by_Dan
Title : Donate!
Forums list : Forum list: Sidebar
Positioning : You can choose where you want it to sit.
Now log into your Paypal account (Must have a PayPal Business or Premier account at paypal)
- Log in to your PayPal Business or Premier account at paypal.
- Once Your PayPal account Summary page opens.
- At the top of the page, select Tools, and then All Tools.
- Scroll to the PayPal buttons tile and click Open.
- Select the type of button you want to create. The Create PayPal payment button page opens and displays the button’s configuration options.
Under ‘Template:’ copy and paste this:
<!--Début : Donate_by_Dan --> <div class="block-container" style="text-align:center;"> <b>Please take a moment to donate to this site, by using Paypal</b><br><br> PAYPAL CODE HERE </div> <!--Fin : Donate_by_Dan-->
Then when you’ve made the donate button how you want it to be, copy and paste the html code from Paypal to where it says ‘PAYPAL CODE HERE’ (you can delete this)
Now click save and you should be done! 🙂
Any issues, please comment and I shall do my best to help!
Please review if it helped you!